Call for Speakers
Time & Location
About the Event
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Submission of presentation proposal does not guarantee selection for the Louisiana Civil Engineering Conference & Show (LCECS) Technical Program.
2. All submissions will be evaluated after the deadline June 01, 2020.
3. Submissions will be considered within the context of the technical program, with consideration towards the breadth and depth of the major disciplines of Civil Engineering. Quality topics may be reconsidered in future years, if not selected for the 2020 LCECS. Speakers are requested to resubmit the unselected topics for future LCECS for re-evaluation.
4. All selected speakers will be informed by July 1, 2020.
5. Only selected speakers will receive complimentary registration for the day of their presentation.
6. Out of state speakers could request financial assistance for reasonable travel and accommodation expenses.
7. For Hotel, Venue and other conference information, go to www.lcecs.org
8. Filling out this form is not your registration to the conference.